Cambridge Governance Labs seeks to collaborate with a wide range of professionals, institutions and networks involved with education in Africa.
We will create tailored content to enable trainers, educators and online platforms to build governance and decision-making knowledge, case studies and tools into their teaching programmes.
Beginning with the needs of users to create modules that address their specific requirements, we will work with our partners to reach out to people across a wide range of sectors, ages and education levels. Read more about our approach.
We are particularly interested to hear from potential partners engaged in the following:
- Professional induction and in-service training
- Secondary school curriculum development
- Village workshops and sensitisation meetings
- Theatre for development
- Public interest broadcasting
- Other civic education initiatives
- MOOCs and other distance learning courses
- Online multimedia learning
Please contact us to explore opportunities for collaboration.